At Sprites Primary Academy we believe that school uniform promotes a positive attitude to working, which in turn encourages the children to take a pride in their school and approach their education in the right frame of mind.
What is our uniform?
Our uniform consists of:
- Dark grey skirt or trousers
- White blouse or shirt / polo shirt
- Blue & white gingham summer dress
- Royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt with or without school logo
- Black shoes
Their is a separate P.E. uniform which consists of:
- Blue t-shirt with or without logo
- Blue shorts or PE skirt
- Navy Blue Tracksuit – no logos
- Trainers or plimsols specifically for PE
- Trunks or a one-piece swimming costume, as well as a swimming hat for swimming (if applicable).
Where can our uniform be purchased?
Generic items such as black shoes or grey trousers can be purchased from a range of retailers. For more specific items such as school jumpers they can be purchase from PMG Schoolwear, which is located at 40 Westgate Street, Ipswich and can be contacted via telephone on 01473 212050. Items can also be purchase from their website at pmgschoolwear.co.uk
For further information please see our School Uniform Policy.